Resolved Villagers won't lose profession when work station is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

garytheslayer

Sep 4, 2020
I came across a village where most of the villagers were unemployed (meaning they haven't been traded with yet). I placed a lectern down and the villager became a librarian. However, as I right-clicked to see what trade it had, the interface showed that part of the trading bar was filled (indicating that the villager had already been traded with when it clearly hadn't).

I tried this on other villagers in the same village using lecterns and once I broke the lectern, the villager didn't lose its job (even though it hadn't been traded with). And yes, I'm aware of the trading parameters (has to be during the day, can't be a baby villager, villager can't be a nitwit etc..).

I then travelled to another village with villagers who hadn't been traded with yet and as soon as I placed the lectern down, it showed that the trading bar was partially full even though the villager hadn't been traded with previously and when I broke the workstation, the villager retained its profession despite not being traded with.

In summary, villagers who haven't been traded with yet won't lose their professions when the workstation is broken.Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 4.49.26 PM.pngThe trading bar appeared to be at this exact level for every villager I tried to place a work station for.

Raj

popeye the sailor man
OWNER
Apr 15, 2019
MA
netvpx.com
I am unsure what plugin is directly causing this issue (could also just be the current server build)
This will be fixed on the next server update.

Status
Not open for further replies.